SATURDAY, OCT. 5, 2019 – 8 A.M. TO 12 P.M.
Norwalk City Hall Parking Lot
12700 Norwalk Blvd., Norwalk, CA 90650
Athens compost is a blend of organics material, including a mix of green waste, wood waste, and food scraps.*
Our compost is OMRI Listed® and licensed by the California Department of Food and Agriculture.
- Norwalk residents only (Bill or ID required)
- Bring shovels, dollies, and sturdy containers. (Self-service only)
- NO plastic bags
- While supplies last (30-gallon limit first hour)
- No container larger than 32 gallons, due to safety and weight concerns
- Drive-up only (no walk-ins)
- Gloves and eye protection recommended
Participation in the event and all items accepted are at your own risk. It is the attendees’ responsibility to practice safe lifting and to take all protective measures to guard against injury or any other loss.
* May contain small particles of glass.