Saturday, October 19th
8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Irwindale Public Library Parking Lot
5050 Irwindale Ave, Irwindale CA 91706
Children’s Activity Outside Library
Athens’ compost is a blend of organics material including a mix of green waste, wood waste, and food scraps.* Our compost is OMRI Listed® and licensed by the California Department of Food and Agriculture. (*May contain small particles of glass.)
- IRWINDALE RESIDENTS ONLY (ID OR BILL REQUIRED)
- BRING SHOVELS, DOLLY, AND STURDY CONTAINERS (SELF-SERVICE EVENT)
- NO PLASTIC BAGS ALLOWED
- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST (30 GALLON LIMIT FIRST HOUR)
- NO CONTAINER LARGER THAN 32 GALLONS DUE TO SAFETY & WEIGHT CONCERNS
- DRIVE UP ONLY (NO WALK-INS)
- GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION RECOMMENDED
Participation in the event and all items accepted are at your own risk. It is the attendees’ responsibility to practice safe lifting and take all protective measures to guard against injury or any other loss.